Vivian Dsena Reveals That He Gets To Enjoy College Life Via ‘Sirf Tum’, said, “I Never Went To College, So I Wanted To Live It”

0
PC: Instagram @viviandsena

Actor Vivian Dsena is related to his character Ranveer in the show 'Sirf Tum' for several reasons.

“There are things that I have cast in Ranveer (his character) that have only come from me, and there has to be a relativity factor otherwise you will not be able to perform. You need to be convinced. For example, Ranveer playing football was my idea as well as his idea of ​​him being an athlete, and somehow I wanted to enjoy college because I never went to college, so I wanted to live it through the show. You get to do a lot of athletic activities in college,” he said.

The drama and aggression in the character feel very authentic. “I have become a good actor, so it has become authentic. You have to think about the character graph and how the character would feel at a particular point in time, and that eventually comes out”, Vivian Dsena said.

Fans' acknowledgment is also necessary for Vivian Dsena. He further said, “These are the people who made us, these are the people who watch our shows, the people who are technically responsible for our bread and butter because if we make a show and there is no audience to watch, so what's the point of the show?”

He has come a long way in terms of career since 'Madhubala'. “I have learned a lot, I have developed a lot. A lot has gone into the learning process and I keep on learning even today, that's why learning has driven me so far”, he said.

He said, “Learning how to make a show, how we look at a character, as an actor, what inputs do you need to give, what are the technical approaches to make a show, it took many years, about 14 years”.

Vivian Dsena doesn't expect anything from 2022. He said, “I never expect anything. I just keep doing my job”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top