Pooja Hegde reveals that the year ahead is very busy as she gears up for five releases in 2022!

0
Actress Pooja Hegde, who has worked in various film industries, will be busy in 2022 as five of her films are about to release. Below is everything you need to know!

Her upcoming films this year include Vijay Thalapathy's 'Beast', 'Circus' with Ranveer Singh, 'Acharya' with Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan, 'Radhe Shyam' with Prabhas and an as yet untitled film with Mahesh Babu. is included.

Thrilled to launch in a happening year, Pooja Hegde shared, “Despite the challenges, the past year has been very giving and inspirational for me. The love that 'Most Eligible Bachelor' received in theatres was tremendous. It made me feel like a newcomer.”

For 2022, Pooja Hegde aims to work with people who tell brilliant story, “For 2022, I am more determined to jam with brilliant minds and give cinema worth remembering to the audience. I want to explore the spaces of my craft that excite the audience, the producers and me.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top